Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scene?

I stumbled across UrbanDictionary.com earlier, and, eventually across a post about what is referred to as being "scene". I suppose I've heard the term before, but I think I must have ignored it. Seriously, though, people still go that far out of their way to belong to some little fanatical clique? And that many others go that far out of their way to make a public display of being disgruntled with people who go out of their way to belong to some little fanatical clique? What is with people these days? Am I that far removed from society or are these people just painfully, horrendously self-concious? I honestly didn't think people still behaved like this. I know what drama is- I've seen plenty of that- but this is my clique vs your clique high school BS. Grow up, people!!!!

No comments: